Unity Developer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Innerspace / Remote
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Unity Developer who wants to create high-quality VR experiences. You will get the opportunity to shape a company that is leading a new VR simulation standard and work in an ambitious and agile team of artists, developers, and designers.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
- Starting date as soon as possible
- Permanent full-time contract (38,5h/week)
- Flexible working time
- A modern office in Innsbruck, in the middle of the Alps OR the freedom to work remotely
- A minimum gross salary of € 55.000,- per year (overpayment possible)
- For on-site employees: mobility package (1-year ticket for public transport in Tyrol or a free parking space near the office)
- Free English classes together with your team colleagues
- Develop, maintain and optimize VR training solutions and internal libraries within Unity
- Innovate and improve the quality and performance of the implementation
- Enhance the usability of the editor, tools, and the CI/CD pipeline
- Support the team in doing code reviews
- 3-5+ years of experience in working with Unity and C#
- Professional experience with designing and building scalable architecture
- Strong communication skills (in English) within a cross-functional team
- Willingness to keep up with current best practices
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to receiving your application directly online via the button "Apply for this position".
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ on our careers page or contact our team: email@example.com
Apply for this position
Start your career at Innerspace: We empower our customers and their employees to master essential industrial processes. We are looking for ambitious people who want to build transformational and scalable VR products unitedly with us. Everyone in our team plays a key role in growing the company. Do you want to contribute? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you want to know what working at Innerspace truly is like, we encourage you to read our employees’ opinions at Kununu or Devjobs.at and ask our team on LinkedIn.