Sales Engineer Graphics
Sales Engineer Graphics
Durst is a world-leading manufacturer of advanced digital printing and production technologies, headquartered in Brixen, South Tyrol, Italy. Our core business is digital inkjet printing and the related ecosystem of inks, software and services. The business unit Graphics focuses on large-format printing systems for outdoor and indoor advertising and industrial solutions for surface design.
You are passionate about technology as well as sales? You are creative, a team player and have analytical skills? Then join our highly motivated team!
As a Sales Engineer you combine technical knowledge with sales talent. You will guide and support the sales team throughout the entire sales process and be available to the sales team and customers for all technical questions along the buyer journey and after sales.
Main tasks of the role:
- Technical support of the sales team in the preparation of offers
- Conducting training for the global sales force
- Market- & competition monitoring as well as preparation of competitor analyses
- Continuous analysis of target groups and competitive environment, mapping in CRM
- Technical support for product demonstrations (off-, online) in our "Customer Experience Centers" in Brixen, IT and Lienz, AT.
- Support in sales negotiations and closings
- Direct support of key accounts
- You have a technical background & commercial understanding
- Experience in technical sales or similar position is an advantage
- Also experience in digital printing is an advantage
- Team player. You convince with empathy and technical knowledge
- You work independently, with a structured and solution-oriented approach
- Solid German and English language skills, both written and spoken - Italian and other languages are an advantage
- Willingness to travel, flexible way of working
- The chance to become a Durst‘ler – enjoy attractive additional benefits such as supplementary insurance, a brand new office space including gym, coffee shop, e-scooters, etc. just to name a few
- Work at one of the most renowned high-tech companies in South Tyrol
- Diverse position in an innovative and dynamic environment as well as the opportunity to play a significant role in shaping a business field that is still being developed
- Long-term perspectives and development opportunities in a successful, international group
We will be able to discuss everything else you would like to know about our "little big company", Durst and its Durst‘lers, our work environment and other details during the job interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!