Head of People Acquisition (m/f/d)
in Reutte or Kempten
- Responsible for company-wide recruiting and employer branding as well as onboarding processes
- Regular exchange and close collaboration on recruiting strategy, hiring policies, targets, KPIs and conceptual adaptations with HR team
- Personnel planning and budget responsibility
- Study of trends, innovation and competitors including university cooperations
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) as well as Social Media marketing campaigns
- Master's degree (economics, psychology, etc.) with long-term work experience in HR, especially in the field of people acquisition
- Comprehensive leadership competenices and expertise
- Experience as a project-leader and project management competenices
- Subject-specific IT-application-knowledge
- Fluent Business English language skills
What we offer
- Responsible work, a dynamic team and an excellent working atmosphere
- A secure job in an internationally active company
- Intensive initial training and ongoing development
- A varied educational program, even including sporting activities
- Company pension scheme and other employee benefits
In Austria, we are legally obliged to state a minimum wage in every job advertisement. According to the collective wage agreement for IT (ST2), this amounts to at least € 59,808 per year for this post.
We are, of course, prepared to remunerate you above this level, depending on your experience and qualifications. The actual salary will be determined in discussion with you.
Do you really want to make a difference? Then we would like to meet you!