possible in Reutte (A) / Kempten (D)
- Key ambassador for (HR) digitalization, innovation and simplification within the Plansee Group
- Translating business requirements into configured solutions
- Harmonize HR process and system landscape to increase the overall employee experience at the Plansee Group
- Support the ticketing system for any Workday related issues
- Interact with all stakeholders and departments (HR, IT, Executive Board, external service providers)
- Completed studies in the field of business information technology, economics or similar
- Knowledge and experience with digital solutions and process design
- Confident appearance towards all hierarchical levels of a company
- Results orientation, creative drive and "hands-on" mentality
- Experience with HR processes and systems (Workday desirable) as well as very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer:
- Responsible work, a dynamic team and an excellent working atmosphere
- A secure job in an internationally active company
- Intensive initial training and ongoing development
- Healthy meals served fresh each day
- A varied educational program, even including sporting activities
In Austria, we are legally obliged to state a minimum wage in every job advertisement. According to the collective wage agreement for the metal industry, this amounts to at least (ST1) € 44,660 per year for this post.
We are, of course, prepared to remunerate you above this level, depending on your experience and qualifications. The actual salary will be determined in discussion with you.
Do you really want to make a difference? Then we would like to meet you!