Software Engineering Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Innerspace / Innsbruck
We are looking for an Engineering Manager (m/f/d) who oversees the team, and who takes care of the overall coordination and planning. You are a team manager with a strong technical background and at the same time, you understand our company’s and the clients‘ needs.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
- Starting date as soon as possible
- Permanent full-time contract (38,5h/week)
- Flexible working time
- A modern office in Innsbruck, in the middle of the Alps OR the freedom to work remotely
- A minimum gross salary of € 70.000,- per year (overpayment possible)
- Mobility package (1-year ticket for public transport in Tyrol or a free parking space near the office)
- Free English classes together with your team colleagues
- Develop team hiring strategy and team stuffing
- Coordinate internal and external development resources
- Grow and develop the team
- Manage development team processes and structure
- Cultivate technical standard methodologies and foster a culture of sustainable technical execution
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- 5+ years of experience as a tech lead and people manager
- Strong communication skills (in English) within a cross-functional team
- Excellent analytical, conceptual skills
- Technical skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Deep knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Hands-on experience of Unity 3D is a big plus
- Certifications in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a big plus
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to receiving your application directly online via the button "Apply for this position".
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ on our careers page or contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position
Start your career at Innerspace: We empower our customers and their employees to master essential industrial processes. We are looking for ambitious people who want to build transformational and scalable VR products unitedly with us. Everyone in our team plays a key role in growing the company. Do you want to contribute? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you want to know what working at Innerspace truly is like, we encourage you to read our employees’ opinions at Kununu or Devjobs.at and ask our team on LinkedIn.