Application Engineering Manager (fulltime, f/m/d)
WATTENS - ÖSTERREICH - FULL-TIME
Push yourself to the next level with our philosophy of creative collaboration. Join our global family and be part of our next chapter.
- Delivery of delfort´s battery separator product presentations (incl. technical data analysis, preparation) to prospective customers, supporting sales and business development thereof.
- Drive customer projects towards optimal implementation through total quality management, acting as key contact between customers and
internal departments – R&D, quality assurance and production.
- Independent and direct handling of customer communication.
- Portfolio management, documentation and reporting are also part of your key tasks.
- Chemist or physicist preferably with work experience in battery industry through prior work or doctoral studies (Phd).
- Experience in battery cell or component development / manufacturing and experience in cell testing and data evaluation beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of Automotive APQP processes beneficial.
- Convincing business acumen with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Customer-oriented, structured working practices, dedication, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
- Very good command of English language; good German skills (~ B2) necessary.
- Readiness to travel internationally (up to 25%).
- An interesting job with a high degree of personal responsibility as well as opportunities for personal growth in a successful international company.
- A minimum gross yearly salary* of € 57.984,92 according to the collective bargaining agreement for the Austrian paper industry. *In accordance with Austrian regulations we are legally obliged to cite the
intended salary according to the collective agreement of the paper industry in Austria. Please note, that the actual salary will be determined by your background and previous professional experience.
- Additional company pension fund
- Flexible working hours, a performance-related bonus, various attractive social benefits as well as training opportunities and a company apartment, if needed, are also part of our offer.
We are the world’s leading company in functional papers. Keeping up the long tradition of innovation in sustainable technologies, we are entering the energy storage market with separators for application in Li-ion, Na-ion batteries and other energy storage devices. Tests at wellknown third party research institutes have shown that delfort separators bring distinctive set of advantages to the cell performance over the state of the art. In this high visibility role, you have the opportunity to interact with well-known cell builders, OEMs worldwide and articulate the key value propositions of delfort separators.
We have exciting plans for our future and offer fascinating areas of responsibility at an international successful group of companies.
If you are willing to be actively involved in the further development of delfort, we are looking forward to receive your complete application documents.