Specialist Global Sales Logistics
Plansee SE, Reutte, Austria
- Optimization and standardization of global sales processes
- Data maintenance and monitoring in SAP
- Controlling of process standards and KPIs and support S4Hana implementation – Module sales
- Leading and training of SAP Key-User organisation as well as supporting digitization projects
- Heading resp. participation in projects concerning sales processes
- Degree in business administration or logistics, comparable education
- Knowledge of SAP-SD module. Knowledge of other SAP modules such ass MM, FI or CO-PA beneficial
- Fluent English and German
- Basic knowledge of project- and process-management as well as intercultural competences
- Ambitious and self-motivated
What we offer
- Working in a globally market-leading company with a strong international dimension
- Responsible work, a dynamic team and an excellent working atmospher
- Interesting task with global responsibility
- Intensive initial training and ongoing development
- Flexible working hours
In Austria, we are legally obliged to state a minimum wage in every job advertisement. For this post, provided that the requirements of the collective wage agreement for the metal industry (F) are fulfilled, this amounts to at least € 43.314,74 per year for full-time employees and 14 salary payments. We are, of course, prepared to remunerate you above this level, depending on your experience and qualifications. The actual salary and pay scale will be determined in discussion with you.
A job at Plansee is worth it.
We look forward to hearing from you!