UX / Game Designer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Innerspace / Innsbruck
We are looking for a UX / Game Designer for our design team who accompanies the development of our VR simulator from conception to finalization and provides our customers with a unique learning experience. You will work in an ambitious and agile team and shape a company that is leading a new training standard.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
- Starting date as soon as possible
- Permanent full-time contract (38,5h/week)
- Flexible working time
- A modern office in Innsbruck, in the middle of the Alps OR the freedom to work remotely
- A minimum gross salary of € 49.000,- per year (overpayment possible)
- For on-site employees: mobility package (1-year ticket for public transport in Tyrol or a free parking space near the office)
- Free English classes together with your team colleagues
- Work closely together with customers and industry experts in the content creation
- Develop storylines with visual and acoustic content for the VR simulator
- Develop UX concepts and prototypes in collaboration with Unity developers and 3D artists
- Iterate and adapt the experience based on tests with users to ensure high training outcomes
- 3+ years of professional work experience in VR/game design, storytelling, interactive learning, or a similar field
- Proven coordination and communication skills
- Strong problem solving attitude
- Willingness to travel to customers
- Fluency in German and English
Start your career at Innerspace: We empower our customers and their employees to master essential industrial processes. We are looking for ambitious people who want to build transformational and scalable VR products unitedly with us. Everyone in our team plays a key role in growing the company. Do you want to contribute? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you want to know what working at Innerspace truly is like, we encourage you to read our employees’ opinions at Kununu or Devjobs.at and ask our team on LinkedIn.