Employees with transversal knowledge and training across the company are an important asset for our future. That’s why we are looking for enthusiastic people, who are eager to learn and want to have a holistic knowledge about Loacker, while building up a broad profile.
Our trainee program has a duration of two years, where you will develop your skills in our Research and Development departments (such as Regulatory Affairs and Packaging Development), as well as in various activities within other departments (Material Management, Quality Planning, Communication and others).
Trainee Regulatory Affairs Packaging (w/m/d)
- Degree in material chemistry or food technology with focus on pack
- Knowledge of plastic and paper packaging materials
- Relevant internships/work experience is an advantage
- You are creative, crurious, flexible and think and act in a solution-oriented manner
- Well-organized and structured way of working
- Very good social skills: ability to work well in a team, very good communication skills, openness and curiosity
- You can quickly adapt to new circumstances and to facing new challenges
- German, Italian and English, two of them at a very good level
- Building competencies to start a career on:
- governance of food-contact material compliance
- monitoring on legislative scenario for packaging material worldwide
- providing support to other functions in packaging related projects
- An introduction and training in the field of food and packaging regulation
- Support throughout the entire program and regular feedback meetings
- Holistic insight into the company, familiarization and introduction to various areas
- If you love your job and are a good fit for our team, we want you to stay at Loacker long term
Location: Auna di Sotto/Unterinn (BZ)
Duration: 2 years
Start date: 02.10.2023
Do you want to write your own story with us at Loacker? If so, we look forward to receiving a meaningful resume and cover letter from you!