Jobs in Bozen -|- Jobs bei Oberalp AG
Online Customer Service - Internship (m/F)
We are looking for an intern who supports our Online Customer Service for at least 6 months.
The office you are supposed to work…
…is operatively responsible for the end consumer experience related to the own brands eCommerce shops and makes scheduled reports, tracks and monitors customer requests and helps to improve the process for an outstanding customer experience.
What you will do:
- You will help to manage eCommerce customer requests through telephone, mail and other potential channels
- You will have the possibility to experience the first level support for issues and general requests about company, brands and products
- You will get to know the whole process (checkout, payment, fulfillment, return and refund)
- You will be taking part in the analysis of customer pain-points, issues and needs
- You will support the administrative area for payments check
- Fluent in Italian and English, French and Spanish are a plus
- Communication skills
- Passion for mountain activities
- Problem solving, positive and flexible approach
- Reliability, organization and attention to detail
This experience will give you the possibility to understand the needs and requirements of the end consumer and the guidelines and processes regarding the online customer service of the brands.
The office is located in our European headquarters in Bolzano, Italy.
If you are interested, fill in the form below!