Jobs in Bozen -|- Jobs bei Oberalp AG
For our Brand SALEWA we are looking for a “Digital Content Specialist”
The Digital Content Specialist takes consumer-targeted web content from concept to publication, creating all materials needed for digital channel and promotion, working close with external agency. He/she will report to the E-com & Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with the Communication & Content Team to make sure digital contents are in line with the overall Brands communication strategy.
The Digital Content Specialist works on Ecommerce, social media, blog, newsletters etc. He/ She develops strategies for generating meaningful contents that garners a high volume of visits, and encourages awareness and excitement around the products. Content typically includes written news articles, video interviews and behind-the-scenes features, banners, newsletters, content adaptation from main concepts delivered by creative agencies or the Communication & Content Team.
It is the Digital Content Editor’s responsibility to ensure, in alignment with the E-com & digital Marketing Manager, that all published content meets a certain standard of quality, is relevant, and deemed useful for the audience.
Main activities / responsibilities:
- create and edit content for website, newsletter and other communication media (by following the brands communication guidelines) and contributes with communication planning
- work with the entire Marketing Team to brainstorm content topics and then produce or adapt the materials needed for all digital channel (social media, advertising banner, etc.)
- Support Strategic Web services management and create new thought content and preform HTML updates for Salewa’s website
- Update the CMS template with new banners, content, information
- Develop and deploy the newsletter program
- Engage and work closely with the CRM Team in creating content for weekly and monthly newsletters
- Work closely with The Communication & Content team in order to create cross-digital platform content support including banners and ad hoc promotional materials for special collections and products
- Assist on content production and editing for salewa.com and other digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Strategize together with the CRM team and the E-com & Digital Marketing Manager on best practices for language and content to achieve higher ROI
- Deliver report related to the content performance
- contribute to the development of the digital content calendar
Qualification and profile:
- 2+ years’ experience of web authoring, maintaining, or developing web sites digital content/journalism/creating commercial content
- Bachelors’ Degree is required
- Good Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong knowledge of Site Executive CMS system, such as Wordpress, Magento, Drupal etc.
- Experience with responsible UI design and content development for multiple devices is an advantage
- Experience working on multi-language external website
- Understanding of basis of SEO and web technologies
- Experience collaborating with software mailing (mailchimp, mailup, mapp etc.) is important
- Flexible, concise and swift under pressure
- Able to manage workflow and multiple deadlines independently
- Good writing and communication skills in English and Italian or German, good knowledge of all three languages is a big plus
- personal interest and experience in mountain and alpine sports is an advantage
The office is located in our European headquarters in Bolzano, Italy.
If this challenging tasks and skills, an environment of sportsmanship and an international working environment correspond with your personal expectations than apply now!