For our Brand Dynafit we are looking for a Junior Designer Apparel to support our Design Team.
The Junior Designer is actively involved in the design and development of the products for our Dynafit soft-goods collection (apparel & textile accessories). He/she combines active product use, a strong understanding of today‘s sport cultures and passion for design. The Junior Designer works closely with the Senior Designer and interacts with the internal Research and Product Development Team to bring the products to market.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- execute assigned projects within a multi seasonal time line
- work closely with the Senior Designer to develop new and better design solutions by following the brand design guidelines
- help the team in the research of new esthetic solutions, colors and trims, technologies, construction techniques, features, etc.
- create mood boards and concept presentations by following the brands seasonal briefing
- create sketches and/or patterns, mock ups, and eventually prototypes to explore, resolve or prove new concepts and construction techniques
- provide detailed product specs to Product Development, including spec drawings and/or pattern fit direction
- Work with the Product Development team in order to solve fit, style and construction challenges and ensure a fully commercialized product
- maintain up to date product illustrations (2D and 3D) throughout the development process
Qualification and profile:
- Degree in Product design, Fashion/Apparel design and/or Textile Engineering
- first experience in designing products, preferably textile based
- knowledge of 3D design software (CLO 3D) is an advantage, 2D illustration software (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop) is a must have
- knowledge of pattern making, sewing and prototyping is considered as a strong plus
- Passion for sports, especially ski touring and/or trail running are considered as a plus
- very good English and Italian or German
- organizational skills and experience in time management
- flexibility and ability to adapt quickly in a very fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work in a team and independently
The office is located in our European headquarters in Bolzano, Italy.
If this challenging task and skills, an environment of sportsmanship and an international working environment correspond with your personal expectations than…
…apply now filling in the form below!